Total Pageviews

Saturday, 1 February 2014

Welcome to Business English Class Blog


Hi Everyone,

My name is Melody and I will be your Business English tutor. I have been an English Language teacher since 1996 and have worked in lots of different countries.I came to teach in New Zealand in 2003.I am originally from England. Have any of you ever visited England?

As you can see I am also a Mum to two children, Tom and Evie.I first started teaching Business English in Italy, helping various learners with English for meetings and presentations.I then worked back in the UK, Portugal and Australia before coming to New Zealand. I am a certified International Business English trainer and  have worked with students from around the world.What I love about teaching Business English is that by studying  this type of course you will have the opportunity to expand your vocabulary, practise lots of real life language, discover cultural diversity in the world of  doing business and collaborate and contribute your skills and opinion.

So here is the first question to you all. In the world of business icons, who do you admire the most and why?

Have any of you heard of Richard Branson? I really admire him but he didn't give up on his dreams.
Here is a link to some information about him....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Branson

Please share your Business Icons...it would be so interesting to see who you choose and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment